Wednesday 25 January 2012

A new army begins.

This is just a short post to say that I have started on the next Grymn army; a mechanised urban force. I am currently in the process of painting the test scheme, ready to repeat many times.

Watch this space because once I get started, I need to keep the momentum up.

I am starting with a basic infantry platoon and will be focussing on the troops first while assembling the vehicles in the back ground. The troops will be painted first, then marked up. Next the vehicles will all be painted and then marked up together. Once the platoon is all painted and marked up, they will be varnished and then I can get on with the next platoon.

I have enough vehicles for two platoons so I reckon I'll have enough to keep me busy for about six or eight months before I have to buy more from Old Crow.

Once I have the first Grymn finished, I will post pix of the process, the colour choices and the finished product. I will also post information on organisation and ideas for further development.

These are certainly interesting times and they are WAY over due.

No comments:

Post a Comment