Thursday 27 October 2011

Another Superhero and some HF news

To add to the superhero group, I have been busy sculpting Puck (from Alpha Flight):


He is a smaller character with a very slow ageing process and depending on where you get your info from, has a body resembling hardened rubber. He is the 'cannonball' of the team. He's a bit of a light weight hitter but he can knock down a human sized opponent easily by barrelling into them. I chose him because he is just so full of character that he really adds something to the team.

On a completely different note, Hasslefree Miniatures are making some interesting noises with regard to Grymn Walkers. If you follow this LINK you will see some rather cool WIP pix of a completely re-vamped machine. I don't need to say how much I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty. So Christmas has come early in the Inso household. I hope it has interchangable weapns as that would make it useful for 15mm games

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is early days yet but if his last attempt at a walker was anything to go by, I would expect to see a large Gatling gun and some missile pods.

    ReplyDelete