Tuesday 10 April 2012

Walkers on the way.

I just thought I'd share some news from Hasslefree Miniatures' Facebook page and that news is...

...The Grymn Walker is now getting production casts made and there will be stock for Salute. That is excellent news and I am looking forward to getting a few more to add to the platoon.

Speaking of walkers... I dug my old Macross Regult Pods out of the loft the other day and have converted them to go with a small group of troops. The troops were converted an age ago and they were destined for a mercenary desert force but things stalled and now, I've found an alternative role for them as part of a little jungle patrol. Here are a range of pix:

The beginning...


Converting in progress...


All converted and troops selected...


A close up of the WIP troops...


So there will be eight walkers and eight troops. The walkers will be green and will match the troops. It really makes a change to paint something that isn't grey!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! You using lotr sqwad base (grey) in sci fi! My warpath & deadzone also on this grey bases

    ReplyDelete