Sunday 24 March 2013

There is Grymn news afoot.

A few months ago, there was some news released about some WIP Grymn in powered armour. The news was accompanied by these images:




Well... things have moved on and time has passed. Last Tuesday, I received a parcel which contained a few pre-release Grymn in it. There was a basic one and two with powered claws:




I am very pleased with my kind gift from Hasslefree Miniatures and have painted the miniatures to fit into the Urban Army as part of an attached platoon from a different regiment:


You can see that they are a little different but I wanted them to stand out. I have left the shoulder pads grey because I plan to add some decals once I have been able to get hold of a few more.

I am very pleased with these and I really think that they look SOLID... just as I would expect from a Grymn Powered Armour soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment